Lemon and parsley chicken recipe And Books
|Super Recipe Contest|
Lemon and parsley chicken recipe and books|
So you would like to know how to make Lemon and parsley chicken recipe! It is not hard, follow the steps below and enjoy your own creation. Check our books section as well!
lemon and parsley chicken
224g long grain rice
2tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
3/4pt chicken stock
salt and pepper
56g plain flour
grated rind and juice of 2 lemons
36g cooked chicken diced
1. Place rice parsley salt and stock in a pan and bring to the boil stir well cover and simmer until all the water has been absorbed approx. 1215 minutes.
2. Heat the butter stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
3. Remove from the heat and gradually add the milk.
4. Return to the heat and boil until it thickens.
5. Add lemon rind and juice and season to taste.
6. Stir in chicken and heat thoroughly.
7. Arrange the rice round the sides of an ovenproof dish and spoon the chicken mixture into the centre.
This Recipe Serves 4
We truly hope you will like this American recipe, and enjoy your tasty Lemon and parsley chicken recepie. Check out these great recipe books and learn how to make Lemon and parsley chicken!
View Recipe Books - Lemon Recipe
Thank you for visiting Lovely Recipes and Books Web Site!
Website Design And Hosting - Abacus.ca