Liver and bacon bake recipe And Books
|Super Recipe Contest|
Liver and bacon bake recipe and books|
So you would like to know how to make Liver and bacon bake recipe! It is not hard, follow the steps below and enjoy your own creation. Check our books section as well!
liver and bacon bake
4 slices of liver
56g white breadcrumbs
1 onion fineb chopped
1tsp dried mixed herbs
1/4pt 125g chicken stock
1tsp Worcester sauce
salt and pepper
1/20Z 14g butter melted
4 rashers streaky bacon
1tbsp fresh parsley finely
1. Wash and dry liver well. Remove any membranes.
2. Put breadcrumbs in a basin together with onion herbs stock Worcester sauce and seasoning and mix together well.
3. Place sheet of foil onto a bakingsheet and brush with a little melted butter.
4. Lay the slices of liver on to the foil and cover with the breadcrumb
mixture and sprinkle with parsley.
5. Remove rind from bacon and place on top of breadcrumbs.
6. Seal edges and make into loose parcel. Bake.
7. Open parcel after 25 minutes cook for a further 10 minutes or until bacon is crispy and golden brown.
small oven: 220¡CÑ4045 minutes
PREHEATED bottom shelf
fan oven: 210¡C 4045 minutes
We truly hope you will like this American recipe, and enjoy your tasty Liver and bacon bake recepie. Check out these great recipe books and learn how to make Liver and bacon bake!
View Recipe Books - Liver Recipe
Thank you for visiting Lovely Recipes and Books Web Site!
Website Design And Hosting - Abacus.ca