Free Meat balls in tomato sauce recipe And Books
|Super Recipe Contest|
Free Meat balls in tomato sauce recipe and books|
So you would like to know how to make Free Meat balls in tomato sauce recipe! It is not hard, follow the steps below and enjoy your own creation. Check our books section as well!
meat balls in tomato sauce
1 lb 448g minced beef
1 clove of garlic; skinned and crushed
1 thick slice of bread (soaked in a little milk)
1/2 tsp mixed dried herbs
pinch of grated nutmeg
salt and pepper
1 egg beaten
butter for frying
1/2 onion; peeled and finely chopped
1 stick celery; thinly sliced
56g mushrooms; chopped
420g can of tomatoes; roughly chopped
2tsp tomato puree
1 tsp sugar
salt and pepper
1/2tsp mixed dried herbs
1. Mix all ingredients together for the meatballs and bind them together with the egg.
2. Turn the mixture onto a floured surface and divide into 16 pieces and form into balls.
3. Fry the meat balls in the butter for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Remove from pan and fry onions celery and mushrooms until soft.
5. Stir in the remaining ingredients for the sauce and add the meatballs.
6. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until the sauce is thick and the meatballs are cooked.
7. Serve with spaghetti and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
servings: 4 portions of 4
We truly hope you will like this American recipe, and enjoy your tasty Free Meat balls in tomato sauce recepie. Check out these great recipe books and learn how to make Free Meat balls in tomato sauce!
View Recipe Books - Free Recipe
Thank you for visiting Lovely Recipes and Books Web Site!
Website Design And Hosting - Abacus.ca