Oriental honeyed pork recipe And Books
|Super Recipe Contest|
Oriental honeyed pork recipe and books|
So you would like to know how to make Oriental honeyed pork recipe! It is not hard, follow the steps below and enjoy your own creation. Check our books section as well!
oriental honeyed pork
448g pork fillet
4 tsp seasoned cornflour
4 tbsp corn oil
1 clove garlic crushed
1 medium sized greenpepper deseeded andchopped
224g pineapple chunks drained (reserve juice)
3 mushrooms sliced
2 ripe tomatoes quartered
250ml chicken stock
2 tbsp honey
2 tsp soy sauce
2 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp pineapple juice
1. Cut pork into cubes and toss in seasoned cornflour.
2. Heat oil and fry garlic. Add pork and fry until brown on all sides.
3. Lower heat add pepper and cook over gentle heat until meat is tender (approx. 10 minutes).
4. Add pineapple mushrooms and tomatoes. Cook for 4 minutes. Make Sauce
5. Mix together chicken stock honey and soy sauce.
6. Blend cornflour with pineapple juice and add to the mixture.
7. Place in saucepan bring to the boil and cook for 3 minutes stirring all the time.
8. Add the cooked vegetables and meat to the sauce and heat through.
9. Serve with rice and fresh green vegetables.
We truly hope you will like this American recipe, and enjoy your tasty Oriental honeyed pork recepie. Check out these great recipe books and learn how to make Oriental honeyed pork!
View Recipe Books - Oriental Recipe
Thank you for visiting Lovely Recipes and Books Web Site!
Website Design And Hosting - Abacus.ca