Pork chops in apple juice recipe And Books
|Super Recipe Contest|
Pork chops in apple juice recipe and books|
So you would like to know how to make Pork chops in apple juice recipe! It is not hard, follow the steps below and enjoy your own creation. Check our books section as well!
pork chops in apple juice
4 Pork chops
1 medium onion chopped
2 sticks of celery chopped
salt and pepper
2 eating apples
1. Trim any surplus fat off chops. Heat oil in pan and brown chops all over.
2. Add onion celery apple juice and seasoning simmer until meat is tender approx. 25 minutes.
3. When cooked arrange on serving dish and keep warm.
4. Peel and core apples and slice into four rings lightly fry in butter.
5. Place apple rings on top of chops and spoon juice over chops.
We truly hope you will like this American recipe, and enjoy your tasty Pork chops in apple juice recepie. Check out these great recipe books and learn how to make Pork chops in apple juice!
View Recipe Books - Pork Recipe
Thank you for visiting Lovely Recipes and Books Web Site!
Website Design And Hosting - Abacus.ca