Shoulder of lamb with rosemary recipe And Books
|Super Recipe Contest|
Shoulder of lamb with rosemary recipe and books|
So you would like to know how to make Shoulder of lamb with rosemary recipe! It is not hard, follow the steps below and enjoy your own creation. Check our books section as well!
shoulder of lamb with rosemary
3 lb shoulder of lamb. boned
3 tbsp oil
2 medium onions sliced
112g mushrooms sliced
420g can of tomatoes; roughly chopped
2 tsp rosemary
1. Place shoulder of lamb in a large casserole dish or roasting pan.
2. Fry onions and mushrooms in oil until soft.
3. Add flour gradually stir in wine.
4. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 34 minutes stirring well. Season to taste.
5. Pour sauce over meat cover tightly with lid or foil and cook.
small oven: 140¡CÑ2 l/23 hours
PREHEATED bottom shelf
fan oven: 140¡CÑ21/2 hours
We truly hope you will like this American recipe, and enjoy your tasty Shoulder of lamb with rosemary recepie. Check out these great recipe books and learn how to make Shoulder of lamb with rosemary!
View Recipe Books - Shoulder Recipe
Thank you for visiting Lovely Recipes and Books Web Site!
Website Design And Hosting - Abacus.ca