Chicken gougere recipe And Books
|Super Recipe Contest|
Chicken gougere recipe and books|
So you would like to know how to make Chicken gougere recipe! It is not hard, follow the steps below and enjoy your own creation. Check our books section as well!
84g selfraising flour
pinch of salt
2 eggs beaten
196g can chunky chicken in savoury white sauce
ltbsp lemon juice
ltsp dried mixed herbs
pinch chives; dried or fresh
1 fresh tomato; chopped
1/2 green pepper; deseeded and chopped
salt and pepper
1. Place water and butter in a pan and heat until boiling point is reached.
2. Take pan off heat and add flour and
salt. Beat until smooth dough forms. Cool slightly.
3. Add eggs gradually beating thoroughly etlch addition.
4. Grease and line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper draw around an 8in/20cm plate.
S. Pipe or spoon the choux mixture into the centre and smooth into a circle. Spoon or pipe a little more of the mixture around the edge of the circle to make a slight wall.
6. Bake until golden brown and not soft in the centre.
7. When cooked remove from the oven and allow to cool.
8 Mix all ingredients together for filling and heat in a saucepan.
9. Place in the centrc of the choux ring.
10. Serve with tossed green salad.
small oven: 180¡CÑ25 minutes
PREHEATED bottom shelf
fan oven: 170¡CÑ25 minutes
We truly hope you will like this American recipe, and enjoy your tasty Chicken gougere recepie. Check out these great recipe books and learn how to make Chicken gougere!
View Recipe Books - Chicken Recipe
Thank you for visiting Lovely Recipes and Books Web Site!
Website Design And Hosting - Abacus.ca