Beef cobbler recipe And Books
|Super Recipe Contest|
Beef cobbler recipe and books|
So you would like to know how to make Beef cobbler recipe! It is not hard, follow the steps below and enjoy your own creation. Check our books section as well!
56g butter and margarine
1 onion; peeled and finelychopped
3 sticks celery; chopped
2 carrots; peeled and chopped
28g plain flour
2tsp gravy powder
salt and pepper
448g leg of beef; cubed
420g can of tomatoes; roughly chopped
2tsp mixed dried herbs
1tsp granulated sugar
224g selfraising flour
pinch of salt
1tsp mixed dried herbs
1. Melt the fat fry onion celery and carrot until soft.
2. Mix together flour gravy powder and seasoning. Add meat and toss to cover evenly.
3. Place tomatoes in pan with bayleaf herbs and sugar. Bring to the boil add fried vegetables and meat heat thoroughly. Place in casserole dish.
4. Cook in oven until meat is tender for 11 1/2 hours.
5. To make scones: place flour salt and herbs into a bowl. Rub in margarine until the mixture
resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add milk all at once and mix well until it forms a dough. Roll dough onto a floured surface until l/2in/lcm thick and cut with a 2in/Scm plain cutter making 12 scones.
6. When the meat is tender remove from oven arrange scones in an overlapping circle around edge of dish.
7. Return to oven for 30 minutes or until scones are well risen and golden brown.
8. Serve cobbler with potatoes rice or green vegetables.servings: 4
small oven: 180¡CÑ2 hours
PREHEATED bottom shelf
fan oven: 170¡CÑ1l l/2 hours
We truly hope you will like this American recipe, and enjoy your tasty Beef cobbler recepie. Check out these great recipe books and learn how to make Beef cobbler!
View Recipe Books - Beef Recipe
Thank you for visiting Lovely Recipes and Books Web Site!
Website Design And Hosting - Abacus.ca