Beef olives recipe And Books
|Super Recipe Contest|
Beef olives recipe and books|
So you would like to know how to make Beef olives recipe! It is not hard, follow the steps below and enjoy your own creation. Check our books section as well!
448g topside beef salt and black pepper
112g ham; chopped
2 carrots; peeled and diced finely
2 Onions peeled and finely chopped
1tsp mixed herbs
2tbsp tomato puree
1tsp Worcester sauce
2tsp cornflour; blended with a little cold water
250ml beef stock
1tbsp fresh parsley; finely chopped
1. Cut topside into 4 thick steaks and flatten using a rolling pin.
2. Sprinkle slices with salt and pepper.
3. Mix ham with carrot onion herbs tomato puree Worcester sauce blended cornflour and a little of the stock.
4. Spread a little of the stuffing onto each steak and roll up into a neat parcel.
5. Tie the parcels securely with string.
6. Place rernainder of ingredients onto base of casserole dish and place beef olives on top.
7. Pour over the remaining stock.
8. Cover with foil or lid and bake until meat is tender.
9. When cooked remove string sprinkle with parsley and serve.
small oven: 180¡CÑ2 hours
PREHEATED bottom shelf
fan oven: 170¡CÑ1 1/41 l/2 hours.
We truly hope you will like this American recipe, and enjoy your tasty Beef olives recepie. Check out these great recipe books and learn how to make Beef olives!
View Recipe Books - Beef Recipe
Thank you for visiting Lovely Recipes and Books Web Site!
Website Design And Hosting - Abacus.ca