Creamy chicken pastry recipe And Books
|Super Recipe Contest|
Creamy chicken pastry recipe and books|
So you would like to know how to make Creamy chicken pastry recipe! It is not hard, follow the steps below and enjoy your own creation. Check our books section as well!
creamy chicken pastry
448g puff pastry
1 beaten egg
224g button mushrooms
washed and sliced
1 small green pepper deseeded and chopped
56g plain flour
375ml milk and stock
salt and pepper
336g cooked chicken chopped
1.Roll out pastry into 2 8in/20cm squares place one square on a baking tray and brush with egg.
2. Place the second square on top and mark on it a 1 in border around the
edge. Using a sharp knife mark a trellis pattern across the centre
square. Brush the pastry with beaten egg.
3. Cook in the oven until well risen and golden brown.
4. When cooked remove centre
square acd scrape out any pastry from the centre to form a hollow.
5. If centre needs to be cooked slightly longer return to a warm oven for about 5 minutes.
6. Fry mushrooms and pepper in 28g butter until soft.
7. In a second saucepan melt the remaining butter stir in the flour
and cook for 1/2 minute.
8. Gradually stir in the stock and milk to form a thick sauce.
9. Stir into the sauce the chicken mushrooms and peppers.
10. Pour mixture into pastry case and place lid on top. Serve.
small oven: 210¡CÑ20 minutes
PRE HEATED bottom shelf
fan oven: 200¡C 20 minutes
We truly hope you will like this American recipe, and enjoy your tasty Creamy chicken pastry recepie. Check out these great recipe books and learn how to make Creamy chicken pastry!
View Recipe Books - Creamy Recipe
Thank you for visiting Lovely Recipes and Books Web Site!
Website Design And Hosting - Abacus.ca