Eccles cakes recipe And Books
|Super Recipe Contest|
Eccles cakes recipe and books|
So you would like to know how to make Eccles cakes recipe! It is not hard, follow the steps below and enjoy your own creation. Check our books section as well!
336g flaky pastry
56g caster sugar
1 egg beaten
1. Roll out pastry to l5mm thick. Using a saucer as an outline cut out 8 rounds
2. Over a gentle heat in a saucepan melt margarine remove from heat add sultanas and sugar
3. Place spoonfuls of filling in centre of each pastry round dampen edges and draw together to enclose filling
4. Turn smooth side up and roll until the fruit is just visible below the surface of the pastry
5. Brush tops with beaten eggs make three cuts across tops of each pastry sprinkle with caster sugar
6 Place on greased baking tay. Bake in preheated oven
servings: 8 cakes
small oven: 200¡CÑ15 minutes
PREHEATED middle shelf
fan oven: 190¡CÑ15 minutes
We truly hope you will like this American recipe, and enjoy your tasty Eccles cakes recepie. Check out these great recipe books and learn how to make Eccles cakes!
View Recipe Books - Eccles Recipe
Thank you for visiting Lovely Recipes and Books Web Site!
Website Design And Hosting - Abacus.ca