Veal in tomato cream recipe And Books
|Super Recipe Contest|
Veal in tomato cream recipe and books|
So you would like to know how to make Veal in tomato cream recipe! It is not hard, follow the steps below and enjoy your own creation. Check our books section as well!
veal in tomato cream
4 veal chops (pork filletchicken and turkey breasts can be substituted in this recipe)
1 tbsp flour salt and pepper
4 tbsp corn oil
1 onion finely chopped
1/2 green pepper deseeded and finely chopped
392g can of tomatoes roughly chopped
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 tsp sugar
6 fl.oz chicken stock
125ml single cream
1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
1. Trim chops and toss in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. Fry the meat in oil until golden brown.
3. Remove meat from pan and fry onion and pepper until tender.
4. Sprinkle in remaining flour tomatoes tomato puree sugar and stock bring to the boil and add chops.
5. Cover and simmer for 1520 minutes or until meat is tender.
6. Place meat on serving dish and stir cream into sauce.
7. Reheat sauce without boiling and pour over chops.
8. Garnish with parsley. Serve.
We truly hope you will like this American recipe, and enjoy your tasty Veal in tomato cream recepie. Check out these great recipe books and learn how to make Veal in tomato cream!
View Recipe Books - Veal Recipe
Thank you for visiting Lovely Recipes and Books Web Site!
Website Design And Hosting - Abacus.ca