Carbonnade of beef recipe And Books
|Super Recipe Contest|
Carbonnade of beef recipe and books|
So you would like to know how to make Carbonnade of beef recipe! It is not hard, follow the steps below and enjoy your own creation. Check our books section as well!
carbonnade of beef
3 tbsp oil
1 large onion chopped
448g stewing steak; cubed
salt and pepper
1/2pt brown ale
8 thick slices French bread
1. Heat oil in pan fry onion until soft.
2. Add meat and brown all over.
3. Add bayleaf bouquet garni sugar and seasoning.
4. Pour over brown ale place mixture in casscrolc dish.
5. Trim crusts from bread spread both sides with mustard and place on top of the meat pressing well down.
6. Cover dish with lid or foil and cook.
small oven: 160¡CÑ11/2 hours bottomshelf
fan oven: 150¡CÑ1 l/4 1 l/2 hours
We truly hope you will like this American recipe, and enjoy your tasty Carbonnade of beef recepie. Check out these great recipe books and learn how to make Carbonnade of beef!
View Recipe Books - Carbonnade Recipe
Thank you for visiting Lovely Recipes and Books Web Site!
Website Design And Hosting - Abacus.ca